This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. You can read more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.searchadventure.net/support
if you want to read more on Search Adventure on Search Adventure's web page. Search Adventure is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Search Adventure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the Search Adventure's primary executable file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Search Adventure is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5988.41539
of Search Adventure. You can find below a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program offered by the software company Search Adventure. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Search Adventure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure app will be found very quickly. When you select Search Adventure in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 05:46:28.997