You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Check out here
for more information on Search Adventure. Click on http://www.searchadventure.net/support
to get more facts about Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. Search Adventure is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure directory, depending on the user's decision. Search Adventure's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 364.17 KB (372912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Search Adventure. They take 887.67 KB (908976
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.17 KB)
The current page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6019.43029
only. For more Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application released by Search Adventure. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Search Adventure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure application will be found automatically. After you select Search Adventure in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 00:27:34.677