You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. Go over here
for more info on Search Adventure. More info about the application Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 364.20 KB (372936 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Search Adventure. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1154648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.89 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.5990.19943
only. You can find below a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program by the software company Search Adventure. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure program will be found automatically. When you click Search Adventure in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-26 19:25:17.240