This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. You can read more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Search Adventure can be found at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Search Adventure's main file takes about 364.17 KB (372912 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Search Adventure is comprised of the following executables which take 887.67 KB (908976
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.17 KB)
This info is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5988.27150
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program offered by the software company Search Adventure. Some people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Search Adventure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure program will be found automatically. After you select Search Adventure in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-06 19:51:41.457