Search Adventure is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. You can find out more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.searchadventure.net/support
if you want to read more on Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Search Adventure's main file takes about 364.13 KB (372864 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Search Adventure. They occupy about 887.63 KB (908928
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6008.35931
of Search Adventure. You can find below info on other releases of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application released by the software company Search Adventure. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure app will be found automatically. When you click Search Adventure in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-14 05:40:54.047