You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. Further information on Search Adventure can be found here
. Please follow http://www.searchadventure.net/support
if you want to read more on Search Adventure on Search Adventure's page. Usually the Search Adventure application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 364.16 KB (372896 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Search Adventure. They take about 887.66 KB (908960
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.5996.5560
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program by Search Adventure. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Adventure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Adventure in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-06 06:17:26.073