Search Adventure is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Search Adventure. Click on http://www.searchadventure.net/support
to get more details about Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. Usually the Search Adventure program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Search Adventure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Search Adventure's main file takes about 364.18 KB (372920 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.68 KB (908984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.18 KB)
This info is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5996.12933
only. For more Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application released by the software company Search Adventure. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Adventure in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 10:11:35.133