Search Adventure is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Check out here
for more details on Search Adventure. Further information about Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Usually the Search Adventure program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Search Adventure's primary file takes around 364.16 KB (372896 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Search Adventure is comprised of the following executables which occupy 887.66 KB (908960
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6007.14324
alone. You can find below a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program by the software company Search Adventure. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Search Adventure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Adventure in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-12 17:14:43.753