You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. More information on Search Adventure can be found here
. More data about the program Search Adventure can be found at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 364.18 KB (372920 bytes).
Search Adventure is composed of the following executables which take 887.68 KB (908984
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.18 KB)
This page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5994.34530
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application offered by the software company Search Adventure. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Adventure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure program will be found very quickly. When you click Search Adventure in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-15 09:26:41.220