You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Open here
for more information on Search Adventure. Click on http://www.searchadventure.net/support
to get more information about Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Search Adventure is C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Search Adventure's main file takes around 364.21 KB (372952 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Search Adventure is comprised of the following executables which take 887.71 KB (909016
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.21 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6012.35925
alone. You can find here a few links to other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application released by Search Adventure. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure program will be found automatically. When you select Search Adventure in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:14:54.820