Search Adventure is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. More information on Search Adventure can be found here
. More info about the app Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Usually the Search Adventure application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Search Adventure's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Search Adventure's primary file takes about 364.14 KB (372880 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Search Adventure. They take 887.64 KB (908944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
The current page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.5996.41558
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program released by Search Adventure. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Adventure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure program will be found very quickly. After you click Search Adventure in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-09 03:35:12.943