Search Adventure is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Further information on Search Adventure can be found here
. More details about the program Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Search Adventure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Adventure's primary executable file and it takes around 364.15 KB (372888 bytes) on disk.
Search Adventure is composed of the following executables which occupy 887.65 KB (908952
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.15 KB)
The current page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6024.43046
only. You can find below info on other versions of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application marketed by the software company Search Adventure. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Adventure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure application will be found very quickly. When you select Search Adventure in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 15:18:16.860