Search Adventure is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. More information on Search Adventure can be found here
. More information about the program Search Adventure can be found at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 364.20 KB (372936 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Search Adventure. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1154680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.92 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5989.34522
of Search Adventure. For more Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program by Search Adventure. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Adventure in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-26 03:49:53.343