This page is about Search Adventure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. More info about Search Adventure can be seen here
. More details about Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Usually the Search Adventure program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 364.15 KB (372888 bytes).
Search Adventure contains of the executables below. They occupy 887.65 KB (908952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.15 KB)
This page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5997.12931
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program by the software company Search Adventure. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Search Adventure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure application will be found automatically. After you select Search Adventure in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-03 04:34:01.040