Search Adventure is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. More information on Search Adventure can be found here
. Click on http://www.searchadventure.net/support
to get more facts about Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. Search Adventure is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Search Adventure. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
Search Adventure is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6010.43011
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application by the software company Search Adventure. Some people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Search Adventure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search Adventure in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-24 06:17:36.257