You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. Additional info about Search Adventure can be seen here
. More data about the software Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Search Adventure's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 364.19 KB (372928 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Search Adventure. They occupy 887.69 KB (908992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.19 KB)
This info is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5992.19945
only. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application marketed by the software company Search Adventure. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Search Adventure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure app will be found very quickly. When you click Search Adventure in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 20:49:40.623