This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. You can find out more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Search Adventure can be found at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 364.14 KB (372880 bytes) on disk.
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.64 KB (908944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.5998.27168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application by the software company Search Adventure. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Search Adventure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Adventure in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-03 23:53:47.237