This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. More information about Search Adventure can be found here
. More information about Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Usually the Search Adventure program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Search Adventure's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 364.13 KB (372872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Search Adventure. They take about 887.63 KB (908936
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6018.21431
of Search Adventure. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program by the software company Search Adventure. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure application will be found automatically. After you click Search Adventure in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:51:08.773