Search Adventure is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Search Adventure. More details about Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 364.14 KB (372880 bytes).
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.64 KB (908944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.5993.12934
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program released by the software company Search Adventure. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure app will be found very quickly. After you select Search Adventure in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:02:20.147