PCBoost is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
for more details on PGWARE LLC. More details about PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PCBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". PCBoost's main file takes about 2.53 MB (2650240 bytes) and is named PCBoost.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PCBoost. They take 9.36 MB (9809576
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.53 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.94 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 18.104.22.1683
alone. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PCBoost from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost application will be found automatically. After you select PCBoost in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-13 14:41:07.620