This page is about EnterDigital for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Open here
where you can read more on EnterDigital. More details about the software EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. EnterDigital is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, subject to the user's choice. EnterDigital's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. EnterDigital.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in EnterDigital. They occupy 7.16 MB (7511048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.90 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (392.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.15.192219
only. For other EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application offered by EnterDigital. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EnterDigital from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 10:40:10.817