This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Warface for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can read more about related to Warface at http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Warface application is to be found in the C:\Games\war\Warface directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Warface. Warface's main file takes around 5.23 MB (5486496 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Warface is comprised of the following executables which take 5.60 MB (5870912
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current page applies to Warface version 1.129
only. You can find here a few links to other Warface releases:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program by Mail.Ru. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Warface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Warface in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 15:17:04.953