This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more details about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Warface program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Warface's main file takes around 5.18 MB (5431200 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Warface contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.55 MB (5815616
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current page applies to Warface version 1.119
alone. You can find here a few links to other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Warface from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Warface:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 757
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 789
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 793
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 811
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 850\ec61567d-fabf-4b23-a516-e32696a80682\crashrpt.xml
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Запустить Warface.url
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Warface is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Warface in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 10:05:42.420