You can find below details on how to remove Warface for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Warface folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Warface. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.30 MB (4513744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Warface. They take 4.66 MB (4888304
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.30 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This web page is about Warface version 1.91
alone. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Warface from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Warface in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 09:07:19.490