You can find below detailed information on how to remove Warface for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. Please open http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's web page. Warface is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.49 MB (5754784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Warface. They take about 5.77 MB (6048064
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.49 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
This data is about Warface version 1.189
only. You can find below info on other releases of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Warface with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Warface in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-20 13:13:35.830