Warface is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. More information about the application Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Warface is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.34 MB (5598112 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Warface. They occupy 5.71 MB (5982528
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.34 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This web page is about Warface version 1.177
alone. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Warface from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface program will be found automatically. After you select Warface in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-23 11:08:59.607