Warface is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. More information about the application Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Warface is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.34 MB (5598112 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Warface. They occupy 5.71 MB (5982528
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.34 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This web page is about Warface version 1.177
alone. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Warface from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found automatically. When you click Warface in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-23 11:08:59.607