Warface is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can get more details on Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's main executable file and it takes close to 6.72 MB (7046408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Warface. They occupy about 7.66 MB (8037144
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (649.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.72 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.251
of Warface. For other Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Warface.Folders remaining:The files below remain on your disk by Warface's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Warface is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Warface in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-10 04:39:05.620