Warface is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more details about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Warface. GameCenter.exe is the Warface's primary executable file and it takes circa 9.78 MB (10257536 bytes) on disk.
Warface installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.12 MB (13758336
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.48 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.78 MB)
- hg64.exe (883.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.316
only. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Some users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface program will be found very quickly. After you select Warface in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-17 14:14:11.020