You can find below details on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156968_1
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's page. Warface is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Warface's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's main executable file and it occupies about 5.82 MB (6105504 bytes) on disk.
Warface installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.35 MB (6663488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.201
of Warface. For other Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Warface you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Warface:
Warface is an application by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Warface in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156968_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-21 12:20:39.813