Warface is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Please follow http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2595474_2007590_101&mr1lext=3352_clickId%3dad3d18ab-5949-46df-8ddd-4ffd2e3a0ef9&_1lnh=1
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's web page. Warface is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Warface. The application's main executable file is titled GameCenter.exe and occupies 8.90 MB (9336960 bytes).
Warface is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.89 MB (10366848
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (680.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.90 MB)
- HG64.exe (325.13 KB)
The current page applies to Warface version 1.255
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Warface with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Warface in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2595474_2007590_101&mr1lext=3352_clickId%3dad3d18ab-5949-46df-8ddd-4ffd2e3a0ef9&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-03 11:13:44.733