This web page is about Warface for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
for more info on Mail.Ru. You can see more info on Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, subject to the user's option. Warface's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the Warface's primary executable file and it occupies about 9.27 MB (9720960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Warface. They take an average of 12.45 MB (13058944
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.38 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (820.13 KB)
This info is about Warface version 1.289
alone. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found automatically. When you select Warface in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-10 13:43:36.013