This web page is about Warface for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
for more info on Mail.Ru. You can see more info on Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, subject to the user's option. Warface's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the Warface's primary executable file and it occupies about 9.27 MB (9720960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Warface. They take an average of 12.45 MB (13058944
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.38 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (820.13 KB)
This info is about Warface version 1.289
alone. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface app will be found automatically. When you click Warface in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-10 13:43:36.013