This web page is about Warface for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more data about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GAMECE~1\GAMECE~1.EXE" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.18 MB (5434784 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Warface. They take about 5.59 MB (5860640
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- HG64.exe (415.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.150
of Warface. You can find below info on other application versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Warface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Warface in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GAMECE~1\GAMECE~1.EXE" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-01 06:43:15.977