You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. Warface is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.36 MB (5624736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Warface. They take an average of 5.64 MB (5918016
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.180
of Warface. You can find below info on other application versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Warface in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-05 22:59:38.593