You can find on this page details on how to remove Warface for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.ru
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mail.ru. More info about the program Warface can be found at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is normally installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 10.11 MB (10605152 bytes).
Warface contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.80 MB (14468400
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (10.11 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.10 MB)
This info is about Warface version 1.355
alone. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application by Mail.ru. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Warface with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found automatically. When you click Warface in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-16 23:13:20.553