How to uninstall Warface from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. The Windows release was developed by Mail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The program is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder (same installation drive as Windows). Warface's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Warface's main file takes about 9.34 MB (9792640 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Warface. They occupy about 12.62 MB (13236096
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.34 MB)
- hg64.exe (844.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.293
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Warface is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface app will be found very quickly. After you click Warface in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-14 17:43:00.563