This page contains complete information on how to remove Warface for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru?site_id=1_880_69112_0&olskip=1
to get more information about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\Warface directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Warface is "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called CrashSender1402.exe and its approximative size is 939.00 KB (961536 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Warface. They take 19.86 MB (20827448
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (939.00 KB)
- Game.exe (18.09 MB)
- IEChargeAccount.exe (360.00 KB)
- pcnsl.exe (513.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.75
only. You can find here a few links to other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Warface in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru?site_id=1_880_69112_0&olskip=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 22:35:29.803