Warface is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please open http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\gamesmailru\warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 6.41 MB (6717392 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Warface. They take 6.94 MB (7275376
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.41 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.213
of Warface. You can find below info on other versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Warface when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
Warface is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Warface in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-14 11:48:50.900