Warface is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. You can get more details about Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is usually placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Warface. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 6.74 MB (7065744 bytes).
Warface is comprised of the following executables which take 7.28 MB (7638816
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.74 MB)
- HG64.exe (559.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.232
of Warface. You can find below info on other application versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Warface we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Запустить Warface.url
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Удалить игру.url
Warface is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Warface from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Warface in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-21 10:42:12.310