You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be found here
. Further information about Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, subject to the user's option. Warface's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.27 MB (5529504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Warface. They occupy 5.64 MB (5913920
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This web page is about Warface version 1.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Warface in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 01:17:57.197