This web page is about Warface for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.ru
. More information on Mail.ru can be seen here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Warface on Mail.ru's website. The application is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Warface is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Warface's main file takes about 9.92 MB (10399336 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
Warface installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.59 MB (14252848
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.92 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.09 MB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.350
only. For other Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application released by the software company Mail.ru. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Warface from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found automatically. After you click Warface in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-18 16:39:04.770