Warface is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Detailed information about Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2083232_2006334_8&_1lnh=1
. Warface is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Warface's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.32 MB (9775232 bytes) on disk.
Warface is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.55 MB (13163392
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.41 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.32 MB)
- HG64.exe (841.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.292
of Warface. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Warface:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Warface.url
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Удалить Warface.url
Warface is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Warface in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2083232_2006334_8&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-21 13:04:37.340