Warface is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
for more information on Mail.Ru. More data about the program Warface can be found at http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's main executable file and it occupies around 4.72 MB (4948432 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Warface. They take 5.08 MB (5324704
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.72 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
This info is about Warface version 1.118
only. You can find below info on other releases of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found very quickly. When you select Warface in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Warface in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 21:39:46.007