You can find below details on how to remove Warface for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Please open http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's website. Warface is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Warface is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Warface's primary file takes about 5.36 MB (5624736 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are contained in Warface. They occupy 5.64 MB (5918016
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The current page applies to Warface version 1.181
only. You can find below info on other releases of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application released by Mail.Ru. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Warface with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". The Warface program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Warface in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-19 14:30:02.013