Warface is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2043787_2007590_3&_1lnh=1
to get more facts about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Warface's main file takes about 6.43 MB (6743504 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Warface. They take an average of 6.97 MB (7309728
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.43 MB)
- HG64.exe (552.95 KB)
This web page is about Warface version 1.215
alone. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Warface from your computer.Registry keys:
Warface is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Warface from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface app will be found automatically. When you click Warface in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2043787_2007590_3&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-09 18:07:55.487