Warface is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2043787_2007590_3&_1lnh=1
to get more facts about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Warface's main file takes about 6.43 MB (6743504 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Warface. They take an average of 6.97 MB (7309728
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.43 MB)
- HG64.exe (552.95 KB)
This web page is about Warface version 1.215
alone. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Warface from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Warface:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Warface's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Запустить Warface.url
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Удалить игру.url
Warface is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Warface in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2043787_2007590_3&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-09 18:07:55.487