You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about Warface can be found at http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. Usually the Warface program is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Warface folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Game.exe is the Warface's main executable file and it takes about 17.76 MB (18622064 bytes) on disk.
Warface installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.26 MB (19143072
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (17.76 MB)
- pcnsl.exe (508.80 KB)
This data is about Warface version 1.29
only. You can find below info on other versions of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Warface from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface application will be found automatically. When you select Warface in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-23 09:16:07.787