This info is about Warface for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Detailed information about Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). Warface's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.22 MB (5472672 bytes).
Warface is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.59 MB (5857088
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.22 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current page applies to Warface version 1.145
only. For other Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Warface from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found very quickly. After you select Warface in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:10:36.760