You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Click on http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. Warface is usually installed in the C:\Games\Warface directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Warface is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's main executable file and it takes around 4.65 MB (4878288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Warface. They take about 5.04 MB (5289488
bytes) on disk.
- AmigoMiniloader.exe (35.78 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.65 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.108
of Warface. For more Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Warface from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface program will be found very quickly. When you click Warface in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Warface that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-10 09:55:17.157