You can find below detailed information on how to remove Warface for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.ru
. More data about Mail.ru can be found here
. More details about the program Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.92 MB (10399336 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Warface. They occupy 13.59 MB (14252848
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.92 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.09 MB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.351
only. You can find below info on other releases of Warface:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program released by Mail.ru. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Warface from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Warface in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-19 18:17:32.890