Warface is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more information on Mail.Ru. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2570573_2011085_208&mr1lext=3030_clickId%3d4454a7fa-5d3a-4260-a707-ac9f4cb8bdfe&_1lnh=1
to get more info about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Warface is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.38 MB (9839744 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Warface. They take an average of 12.15 MB (12739456
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.38 MB)
- HG64.exe (325.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.270
alone. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Warface we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Warface:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Warface is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Some users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Warface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface app will be found automatically. When you click Warface in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=2570573_2011085_208&mr1lext=3030_clickId%3d4454a7fa-5d3a-4260-a707-ac9f4cb8bdfe&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-01 11:14:26.740