Warface is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface\Warface folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.89 MB (6181280 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Warface is comprised of the following executables which take 6.43 MB (6739264
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.89 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.205
only. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface program will be found very quickly. When you click Warface in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 04:31:02.760