Warface is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Warface at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface\Warface folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.89 MB (6181280 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Warface is comprised of the following executables which take 6.43 MB (6739264
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.89 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.205
only. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Warface from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply click the Search field and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface application will be found very quickly. After you click Warface in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-31 04:31:02.760